- Introduction: Please read our terms and conditions carefully as you will be asked to agree to these terms before you place an order on our website www.NaturalChoiceTreats.co.uk
- Interpretation: In these terms of sale, “we” means Natural Choice Treats (and “us” and “our” will be construed accordingly); and “you” means our customer or potential customer for products (and “your” will be construed accordingly).
- Who we supply: We will only supply trade customers and not the general public. If you are an existing trade customer you will be provided with login details so that you may place orders on our website. If you are in the trade and would like to stock our products please use the contact us form on our website and we will provide you with login details so that you may place orders on our website. If you are a member of the general public please use the find a stockist tool to locate you nearest stockist. If there are no stockists in your area you will be asked to contact us.
- Order process: Once you have been provided with login details you will be able to add items to your cart and place orders. The prices on the website are before discount i.e. before a discount code has been applied at the checkout stage. When you have added your order to your cart and are ready to confirm the order you must select your preferred payment method and agree to our terms and conditions. If your postal address has not been input in the ‘my account’ section you will be asked to input your billing address and shipping address. Once the order has been placed you will see a receipt of your order and will receive email confirmation that the order has been placed. We recommend you print, save or archive your email confirmation.
- Payment and delivery of the goods: The subtotal at the checkout stage must exceed £149.99 to qualify for free delivery otherwise you will be charged a postage fee. We will not send the order until payment has cleared unless an agreement has been made prior to the order being placed. Orders will be sent by either of the following methods depending on the size of the order and the location of the delivery address; Parcelforce, our delivery driver or pallet. Each of these methods will require a signature to confirm the goods were received in full amount and in no way damaged.
- Your warranties: You warrant to us that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, and you have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these terms of sale;
- The information provided in your order is accurate and complete;
- You will be able to accept delivery of the products;
- Statutory rights: Nothing in these terms and conditions affect your statutory rights
- Limitations of liability: Nothing in these terms of sale will limit or exclude your or our liability for: (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any matter for which it would be illegal to limit or exclude, or attempt to limit or exclude, liability. Subject to this, the products we sell are intended for personal use only and we will not be liable for any business losses (including without limitation loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data or waste of management or office time).
- Data Protection: We will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that customer details are kept secure and private, but unless we are negligent, we will not be liable for unauthorized access to information given by you. We will only use the information provided at the time of purchase for the processing and delivery of the order, unless you agree otherwise. From time to time we may contact customers about products and offers that may be of interest to you, but if you do not wish to be notified please let us know. You can correct any information about you, or ask for information about you to be deleted, by giving written notice to us at our email address, or verbal notice by calling us using the number provided.
- General terms: Images of products on our website are for illustrative purposes; actual products may differ from such images.We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but unless we are negligent, we will not be liable for unauthorized access to information given by you.Contracts under these terms of sale may only be varied by an instrument in writing signed by both you and us. We may revise these terms of sale from time to time, but such revisions will not affect the terms of any contracts which we have entered into with you.If any provision of these terms of sale is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect, and such invalid or unenforceable provisions or portion thereof will be deemed omitted.
No waiver of any provision of these terms of sale, whether by conduct or otherwise, in any one or more instances, will be deemed to be, or be construed as, a further or continuing waiver of that provision or any other provision of these terms of sale.
You may not assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise transfer any of your rights or obligations arising under these terms of sale. Any attempt by you to do so will be null and void. We may assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise transfer any of our rights or obligations arising under these terms of sale, at any time – providing such action does not serve to reduce the guarantees benefiting you under these terms of sale.
Each contract under these terms of sale is made for the benefit of the parties to it and is not intended to benefit, or be enforceable by, any other person. The right of the parties to terminate, rescind, or agree any amendment, variation, waiver or settlement under such contracts is not subject to the consent of any person who is not a party to the relevant contract.
Subject to the first paragraph of Section 12 these terms of sale contain the entire agreement and understanding of the parties in relation to the purchase of products from our website, and supersede all previous agreements and understandings between the parties in relation to the purchase of products from our website; and each party acknowledges that no representations not expressly contained in these terms of sale have been made by or on behalf of the other party in relation to the purchase of products from our website.
These terms of sale will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or in relation to these terms of sale.